Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Nolan I have an LC -60LE 640U that doesn't turn on, I have

Customer Question

Hi Nolan I have an LC -60LE 640U that doesn't turn on, I have the power light that keeps on blinking
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Tim Nolan is no longer an expert on the site, but I will be glad to assist you. Please keep in mind I do not use the phone facility the site offers- as it costs extra and additionally is not conducive to tech problems in my personal opinion. Please reply back with the following and we can proceed: 1) How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur? 2) Does the light blink continuously, or in a pattern (such as 1 long, 1 slow blink and then it repeats)?