Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have lost the original owners manual Sharp Aquos

Customer Question

I have lost the original owners manual for our Sharp Aquos LC26DA5U that includedr the "secret number". We have replaced the original remote but it needs that number to properly pair the remote to the TV. Need some help please.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
The remote does not need to be paired. If you have already used the remote to turn it on, scan for channels, then the remote is working. Nothing else needs to be done to make the remote work.
So what is really the problem? that you can't get digital channels during the scan? Who is your tv provider? Is it cable or antenna? Is there any cable/sat box?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **