Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am looking on Sony TV large screen TV KP-57WS500

Customer Question

I am looking for manual on Sony TV large screen TV KP-57WS500 and would like to know if TV comes apart to deliver to another home.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. First off, the owner's manual for your set is available at the link below for download: http://www.managemylife.com/mmh/lis_pdf/OWNM/L0208271.pdf Regarding separating the top and bottom halves of the TV, I am looking deeper into this right now.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay there is no way to remove the bottom half of the TV without completely disassembling the set. The service manual is available at the link below if you'd like to view that- but this is quite a process to dismantle the TV- entailing removing circuit boards, disconnecting multiple wires, etc. Service Manual: http://diagramas.diagramasde.com/otros/KP-51WS500%20KP-57WS500%20KP-65WS500%20RA-6%20Color%20Rear%20Video%20Projector%20SONY%20-%20Adjustments.pdf I'm sorry for the bad news and let me know if you need anything further. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?