Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Mitsubishi 50in LED tv model # ***** I have a

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi 50in LED tv model # ***** I have a vertical strip along the right side of the screen about 2-3 inches wide with multi colored stripes. I also have a problem with the images getting blurry.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Its classic t-con board failure, this board will need to be replaced do you think you can do this work yourself?I will provide all the necessary info for that just to add its a plug in board
Let me know if you think this is within your scope
A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of smileys or stars with this post please pick out a positive rating and click submit or finish thanks again, rating me positively is the only way I receive a proportion of the fee from the site, please note the question will remain open.
If for some reason you do not see the rating bar please let me know and let me know in that case if you are satisfied with my diagnosis or answer.
Regards
Anthony
Regards
Anthony