Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a pioneer Elite vsx 43 reciever. Last night it shut

Customer Question

I have a pioneer Elite vsx 43 reciever. Last night it shut off, with a blinking blue light on the HDMI sourse...I guess. Had to Unplug to make that quit. After trying to get the remote, as well as the unit power come on, I gave up. Any way to go back? Reset? Make it come on? Nothing works. Can't change to tuner, radio, TV...
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first note that if you request a phone call , in most cases i can do that but the website charges for this is an EXTRA $18 and NOT TOTAL $18 .
For other billing inquiries phone # *****
That being said ;
Start by pulling the power cord and in the mean time turn off whatever hdmi equipment is connected to the receiver
Let me know when you see this .