Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have Insignia model E32C91nkavbfnnx and am having no luck

Customer Question

I have Insignia model E32C91nkavbfnnx and am having no luck getting sound from either a DVD player or a set of Sennheiser headphones. I have tried several hookups without success. Picture is fine.
Fritz Kindsvatter
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Could you please carefully re-check the model number found on the back of the set?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anthony,Model # ***** ***** Serial # ***** Mfg. #12E31X Rev B. Mfg date May, 2012.I hope that helps.Fritz
No there is nothing coming up for that model even in a google search so it must be wrong maybe you made a mistake with it?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have rechecked the model number forwarded to you and have re-verified it. Please consider this matter closed. I will pursue other possible solutions. I assume that there will be no charge for this matter as no possible solution was forwarded by you.Regards,
Fritz Kindsvatter
But the model does not come up in a google search so how can it be right?
Without the model is like asking a mechanic to fix a car without knowing if its a diesel or petrol engine they are all different
If you want to close the case contact support on the justanswer homepage
Thank You
Anthony