Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We bought our Hitachi TV last year at SAM's and have been pleased

Customer Question

We bought our Hitachi TV last year at SAM's and have been pleased with it's performance with one exception! With our old TV we had Direct TV and CD and DVD connected and could operate all remotely! The Direct TV technician connected the new TV and stated that there was not sufficient inputs to connect The DVD player to operate remotely! We have several DVD's that we would like to play without having to manually disconnect Direct TV and manually connect our DVD player to The input used by Direct TV. Any suggestions, such as a switching unit. This TV evidently is limited on inputs!
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
How is direct TV connected to the TV?is it HDMI or RCA leads (red/green/blue)
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir,
I was trying to help my friends out that I took as a guest to SAM's to help them get a quality TV at a reasonable price! They informed me of the problem but are not willing to pay for the information! You keep my deposit, but I will not pursue this any further!
OK however I just need you to rate this positively there will be a rating bar with this post thank you
Anthony