Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a lg32lx1d that when plugs in goes from red to blinking

Customer Question

I have a lg32lx1d that when plugs in goes from red to blinking green then back to red. Just keeps cycling like that
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question Have you tried rebooting the set please?that is unplugging the set from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again if not please do that now thank you Let me know RegardsAnthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I did that. The Tv was subjected to power surges during a lightning storm. I have replaced the power supply which gave me power then the main board. Still power only last a second. Last night I disconnected the inverters and the tv ran without picture of course. So I'm thinking its the backlight inverters. What do you think?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing?
Sorry I can't help you with this I have opted out
Anthony