Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I first had a screen that said no signal then, after pushing

Customer Question

I first had a screen that said no signal then, after pushing the input button the tv remote, it now says no channels in master list. How do I fix?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
How are you viewing TV services please satellite/cable box/cable straight no box/antenna?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cable box
OK first you need to get back to where the cable box is with the remote so the input may be hdmi 1 for the cable box so using the TV remote get back to that and the "no signal" condition
Then
If you are watching through a satellite or cable box please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in again, it would be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time
We find that in some cases a software drop-out in the box can take out the sound and the picture
Let me know how this works out please thank you, ***** ***** works out good please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be with this post thanks again.
Regards
Anthony