Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a 46PFL3908/F7 unit, my tv is leaning forward and not

Customer Question

I have a 46PFL3908/F7 unit, my tv is leaning forward and not standing straight up, not leaving much but enough you can see it, it looks like the base is bulging up in back of unit a little which holds the tv, in addition very small crack in the plastic base, would ordering a new base attachment fix this problem?? thanks for your help, Bill Hubbard.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please make sure all the screws of base stand are tight to see if it helps and if TV still leaning forward then attach new base stand that should help to keep it straight, required base stand is available at following Amazon link or search/google it for better price..
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-46PFL3608-F7-1EMN29162-1EMN29161/dp/B00LI2QL2A
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.