Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Same thing as the question submitted six years ago on your

Customer Question

same thing as the question submitted six years ago on your cover page. I was watching tv it cut of the picture and sound and the power light and red light blink real fast, it wont cut off ,but if you hit the power button it acts like it resets and the lights stay steady just long enough for the fans to cycle then it starts to blink again, the only way to turn it off is to unplug it. what do i have to do to fix it
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Sorry you're having trouble here
Is the light blinking and pausing or is it continuous?
Is it the power-light that is blinking or something else?they will be labelled on the set itself
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iT IS BLINKING continuously and is the blue power light and the little red light above the power light . it is not labeld anything.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to go to a dr. appointment. so i need to find out if i can continue later
or do this later
I am just checking please give me 5 thank you
I dont use the justanswer phone facility, if you need to go out reply when you get back just bookmark this page thank you
Anthony
OK let me know when you are back thank you
Anthony
I see you have not come back to the thread please let me know when you are ready to continue thank you
Anthony