Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a hitachi 50hdt50m that has lost color control and

Customer Question

i have a hitachi 50hdt50m that has lost color control and the hdmi input has scrolling lines and worse color distortion. the set uses a seperate controller model avc51. if its a video card which component would it be in.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Have you replaced anything recently? Do all inputs show similar problems or just those two?
.