Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

THE PITCHURE IS GONE ON MY TV AND IT IS ONLY A MONTH OLD .

Customer Question

THE PITCHURE IS GONE ON MY TV AND IT IS ONLY A MONTH OLD . The screen looks like the screen on the one I just got rid of and it was a 2012
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Describe what you are seeing on the tv screen right now?
3. If you bring up the tv menu using the button on the tv itself or the original remote (not cable/sat/universal remote), is the menu showing? is the menu clear?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a lg smart tv and only one month old the screen looks like the screen of the the lg smart I just got rid of .
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
I don't have any idea what the screen looked like on your previous tv. So you need to describe what the problem is in detail.
If you bring up the tv menu using the button on the tv itself or the original LG remote (not cable/sat/universal remote), is the menu showing? is the menu clear?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is no picture at all just a purple and gray screen showing .
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.