Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a flat screen TV PLTV-3750, (Protron Digital Corp) The

Customer Question

I have a flat screen TV PLTV-3750, (Protron Digital Corp) The picture is only showing in black and white. Where can I get it repaired, better yet do it my self.
I live in Dayton Ohio 45415, ph. no.(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
If you bring up the tv menu using the buttons on the tv itself or the original remote, is that menu showing up in color?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **