Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

During power outage machine was off when power returns power

Customer Question

during power outage machine was off when power returns power will not turn to machine I have flashing lights standby counter and BCD Br . cannot get power to return to system help
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Offhand when these symptoms occur and a power outage was the catalyst, it does indicate a hardware failure within the unit. However, can you please tell me how long you've owned it for, and also if you've tried to disconnect it form power for any length of time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To correct power was on machine, watching movie when power went out. I removed plug from receptacle for 5 min. No chane
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
How long have you owned this machine for please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You got a lot to explain no call but available
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I'm happy to provide the phone support, but there appears to be a payment issue.You'll most likely need to up your deposit or approve the extra charge before we can continue.