Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Accidently my daughter changed the Channel on my sharp

Customer Question

hello, accidently my daughter changed the Channel on my sharp aquos tv, and it changed the input ( i think),, we can get it back to pick up our fios service
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ca
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Someone please call me(###) ###-####about my sharp aquos tv question. The input got messed up and I can not get my tv to go on able (Fios Input)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is it easier for you to cal me(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I may need to send you links, pictures, videos etc so calling would not in any way be easier. Using the TV remote change to channel 3 and then to channel 4 does either show your Fios?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it will not let even let me use channel up and down button, it says no input selection available. Then if I press 3 and 4 it says analog and I get the black and white fuzzy screen
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.
.
What model is it? Do you have a input, source, tv/av, or hdmi buttons on your remote?
.