Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

We have a samsung Tv (18mths old) and a foxtel outside antenna.We

Customer Question

We have a samsung Tv (18mths old) and a foxtel outside antenna.
We have never been able to access Gem TV network even though we are reached by 7 s
Tv satellites and plenty of other satellite networks owned by ch 7 or ABC .
Any point in looking for a free to air antenna
We are in an old Appartment block in Lewisham 2049 (6appts)
Kindest paul
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If you get a digital antenna then you can receive this.
You can have a company such as Jims Antennas confirm if the reception is available in your area, then you can get the antenna and access the Gem network. You can't access it with the Foxtel antenna, as this is only for their service, you need a digital antenna.
My advise is call 1300 733 093 and they can give you a free quote and getting this ordered and installed after testing the reception in your area.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you