Steven, Technician
Experience:  Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.
59014109

I have an BD-HP35U Blu-Ray play and cannot get the power cord

Customer Question

I have an BD-HP35U Blu-Ray play and cannot get the power cord attached. It appears to be the same type of cord my Aquos TVs use and I have no problem with those. Any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Steven replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'d be happy to try and help you with this. is it possible for you upload a picture of the end of the power cord you are using here? The end that connects to the device?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is a Unielec UC 208. One side is squared off and the other round.

Expert:  Steven replied 1 year ago.
The cord you need does not have square side, both sides are rounded. I will see if I can find one for you with a part number?
Expert:  Steven replied 1 year ago.
Here is a link to the power cord you need.Click Here
Expert:  Steven replied 1 year ago.
Okay I just found two version of the cord and they seem different? can you check on the back of the unit and tell if it has a rounded side and square side for the power cord? or upload a picture of that so i can see it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Steven replied 1 year ago.
Okay that's the problem there is no square side to the input connector the cord you need is round on both side here is a link to the one you need >Click Here<