Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We have a fairly new Samsung tv. when you turn it on it just

Customer Question

we have a fairly new Samsung tv. when you turn it on it just shows Samsung logo
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

I am sorry you're having trouble here if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no the Samsung logo just goes off every now and then but comes right back on

Have you tried a full reboot of the set disconnect the set from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug the set back in again?if not please do that and let me know the results please

Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes tried that

Joe in that case the main-board is bad inside the set, now I can help you replace that if you think you can do the work, its a plug in board?

If you have warranty with the set please use it.

If you would rather use a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

Let me know please

A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of smileys or stars with this post please pick out a positive rating and click submit or finish thanks again, rating me positively is the only way I receive a proportion of the fee from the site, please note the question will remain open

Regards
Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes I can replace where can I get the part for the best price

You need to get the back off the set, locate the mainboard thats the one with all the AV connectors on, unplug and unscrew the board from the chassis, remove the board ,carefully examine the board for its part number usually found on a sticky label on the board or etched on the board, (you may need to go through a few codes before you find the right number)when you get the partnumber try www.shopjimmy.com first, if they dont have it google the partnumber to locate a supplier, its the reverse to fit plug in and switch on TV (plug and play)

Let me know if you need more info

Regards
Anthony

Regards
Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you I will take it down today

OK let me know if you need further help Please remember to rate the answer positively there will be a rating bar with this post if you do not see it or are unsure how to rate please let me know Anthony