Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Apex 48 in digitalLED about 3 yrs old. I cant turn on closed caption. Direct TV

Customer Question

I have a Apex 48 in digitalLED about 3 yrs old. I cant turn on closed caption. Direct TV in who im with
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the DirecTV receiver. Additionally, please describe how the DirecTV receiver is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Direct TV HOME Adapter: DCA2SR0 -18 ADAPTER S/N GDD4A124SA 1249 MAC-84F 854 C4 AUTO VIDEO APPRATUS.
CONNECTION FROM HOME ADPATER IS BLUE WIRE TO CENTURYLINK BOX COAX WIRE TO ***** COAX IS CONNECTED TO TV. I hope this will help. My ph/cell is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Thanks; though the DCA2SR0 is an adapter for DirecTV receiver DECA Ethernet to Coax.
The actual receiver would be something like an HR20-100.