Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a LG TV model: CT-29H32EN. The child lock is on but

Customer Question

I have a LG TV model: CT-29H32EN. The child lock is on but I do not have a remote for the TV.
How can I remove the child lock.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially and to my understanding, only an original remote can remove the Child Lock feature once it is enabled.
I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, it is a design limitation; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.
Should a replacement remote be of interest, please see http://tinyurl.com/CT-29H32ENremote