Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have an Insignia NS-32L120A13 and I cannot find a PDF on

Customer Question

I have an Insignia NS-32L120A13 and I cannot find a PDF on the book, I an trying to get picture, and I screwed cable into it and I must not be getting to correct mode be cause i cannot get it to work and it does have signal because another
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have screwed on my cable TV wire and it says no signal but it works on another tv do i need to cange something
Insignia Model NS-32L120A13
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. You can't simply connect the cable to the TV and have it work- you first need to change the TV's "Input" to the TV setting, and then also will need to run a Channel Scan. Click on the manual at the link below and follow the instructions on page 15 for connection to direct cable from the wall (no box): http://www.insigniaproducts.com/cms/documents/manuals/NS-32L120_32L240_46L240A13_11-1248_MAN_V1_EN_Final_lr.pdf If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.