Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We just replaced a bulb in our tv and we have a picture now

Customer Question

We just replaced a bulb in our tv and we have a picture now but after the tv is on a few minutes the pictures starts having flashing/fading. What do we need to do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Sorry you're having trouble here where did you get the lamp from please and for what price?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From Amazon.com. $26.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is supposed to be a "prime" bulb and new as well.
No that is the problem and it happens regularly, you can't fit a copy lamp in these sets in particular, these lamps are poorly made, you need to fit an OEM lamp from the manufacturer direct here
https://mitsuparts.3diamonds.com/
Fit an OEM lamp and the set will be good they cost more but thats the way it is i'm afraid
Let me know if you need more help
A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of smileys or stars with this post please pick out a positive rating and click submit or finish thanks again, rating me positively is the only way I receive a proportion of the fee from the site, please note the question will remain open
Regards
Anthony
Do you still need help with this please?
Anthony
How is this working out please?
If everything is fine could you please rate the answer positively as this is the only way I receive any credit from the site thank you there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again
Anthony