Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Toshiba DVD Video Recorder D-R7KC2I also have

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba DVD Video Recorder D-R7KC2
I also have a pcr next box , whereby I can record numerous programs at the same time etc etc.
All dvd's indicate a recording time of 120 munutes.
My problem is I wish to record my football team games and then record them from the next Box or PVR to a DVD using the above mentioned Recorder.
In addition to not knowing how to do this, my major concern is that football games are a minimum of 3 hours or at least 180 minutes whereby a DVD indicates that it is good for 120 minutes.
I understand that this can be rectified by changing the foremat or something ,whereby the dvd will record more than 120 minutes/
I hope I have explained my concerns properly and that you can provide me with the solution in laymans words, how to solve my problem
Thank You
xxxxxx xxxxxx
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me more about your pcr box, what is the make/model?