Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A VIZIO 32" SMART TV AND 1 CANNOT RECIVE SIGNAL FROM

Customer Question

I HAVE A VIZIO 32" SMART TV AND 1 CANNOT RECIVE SIGNAL FROM NETFLEX ROUTER OR FROM THE REMOTE CONTROLL. I HAVE REPLACED THE REMOTE CONTROLL HAND UNIT AND THE TV WILL NOT RESPOND TO THE SIGNAL. TJE POWER ON AND OFF ON THE TV DOES WORK. PLEASE EXPLAME PROMLEM TO ME OR IF THERE ARE REPLACABLE PARTS FOR THE PROBLEM.
THANKS"
RICK @GONDTC.COM
(###) ###-####
LEEDS,ND 58346
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?
3. Are you talking about the Vizio remote that isn't working? Did you buy a brand new Vizio remote exactly like the previous one?
4. Does the tv respond if you press MENU, or VOLUME, or POWER on the Vizio remote?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **