Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Installed a 40 inch bar speaker. Wired up. Can not make it

Customer Question

Installed a 40 inch bar speaker. Wired up. Can not make it work. Have TV remote- Cable Remote - Speaker remote .. Normally good at hooking things up and following directions.. 40 year auto tech. I AM BAFFLED and don't know , how to proceed.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me exactly how everything is currently connected?What devices are connected to the tv and how (cable box via hdmi, for example)?What is the model of the tv?