Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Where can I get a chord older GE Spacesaver,

Customer Question

Where can I get a chord for an older GE Spacesaver , hung kitchen TV ? The TV has a four prong unit in the back of the set. The chord then plugs into a regular wall unit. It's the electrical power plug that I need.Is there a name for the chord? The original was lost when I had some kitchen work done. Naomi XXXX
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set? Thank YouAnthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model #4459 gpo
No sorry I have nothing on this please do not do anything I will opt out
Expert:  Ridgerunnerras replied 1 year ago.
Hello I would like to help you.
Is it possible for you to take a picture of the back of the TV showing the connection where the cable plugs in. am upload it here or send a link where it can be viewed.
There are many different types of cables and I want to make sure I get the correct one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't turn TV around