TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.
26807325

Mitsubishi tv image freeze and no imace at all,control works

Customer Question

Mitsubishi tv image freeze and no imace at all,control works only volumen,i put allready the proje tor lamp module
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.
If the image on the screen plays normally, then freezes, then goes black, then the TV shuts itself off, you should try to see if there is an error code that's stored AFTER it shuts off. To do that, press and hold both the activity and channel Down button on the TV set for 5 seconds. You'll see the lamp on the TV flash, pause 1/2 second, then flash again, and pause about 3 seconds. Count the first and second set of flashes separately. That's your fail code. It should give you a 2 digit fail code about 5 times total. As long as you do not turn the TV back on, you can access that fail code indefinitely. Code 12 means that TV did not store a fail code. Let me know if you have a fail code, ok? If you can't get it, verify if your TV freezes, then goes black, then shuts off or if its behavior is different, ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry,busy but im back.
Acording to institucionescode#
is 1 2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mitsubishi s welcome un screen
No image control good only for turn on and of t.v...no image at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.
So you ONLY see the Mitsubishi LOGO on your TV screen or only a BLUE Mitsubishi screen on your TV? Update your software, use the instruction listed on this page -- https://www.mitsubishi-tv.com/support/documents/WD-73C9
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whats the meaning of code 32
on green light both numbers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can understan on writing better
than talking english
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.
Code 32 = Lamp Cover not installed or plugged in. Did you update your TV's software to correct the original problem you're experiencing?