Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a 3 year old 46 " LED 1080 Product of yours that will

Customer Question

Have a 3 year old 46 " LED 1080 Product of yours that will not turn on, what do I do???
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
We are not westinghouse we are independent experts technicians who have experience with the product and can provide advice for a fee a proportion of that fee I receive when you rate the answer positively do you understand this please?
Let me know thank you
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am sorry I do not use Justanswers facility for phone call communication as I do not consider it beneficial please continue with text thank you
Anthony
Do you still wish to continue please?
Anthony