Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a M550NV with the flashing VISIO orange/white. I did

Customer Question

I have a M550NV with the flashing VISIO orange/white. I did some research and found one of the problems could be the power supply board so I just replaced it but I still have the same problem. Is the main board a candidate for this problem?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem .
You are correct about the main board and it is the first thing I would`ve suggested .
This serie of vizio had problems with those main boards , namely the eeprom chip on it usually.
Not saying that the eeprom is the problem right now but it definitely look like a main board problem.
Perhaps you could return your power board in exchange for the main board ?
If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .