Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need to purchase a stand JVC model LT-22AM21 TV Set.

Customer Question

I need to purchase a stand for a JVC model LT-22AM21 TV Set. I do not want a wall mount. I need the stand that attaches to the bottom of the TV to set on a table.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. The original Base Stand is not available for purchase anywhere- unless you scour Ebay or find one on Craigslist used. What we do when the OEM stand is no longer available, is recommend a universal flat screen base stand- which attaches to the VESA wall mount screw holes on the TV- but sets it on a table mount base. The universal flat screen stand that will fit your JVC set, is at the link below for just under $23: http://cdn.opentip.com/Electronics/Monoprice-Adjustable-Tilting-Single-Desk-Mount-Bracket-For-Lcd-Led-p-1516539.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw2cOsBRD3xNbRp5eQxzYSJADZGYbzRW98V1aUk_nsfxvDcHgf4G3kfvKYnceNGFOrITiHzhoC19fw_wcB Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.