Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a tc-p54s1 plasma tv, it has the seven blinking lights,

Customer Question

I have a tc-p54s1 plasma tv, it has the seven blinking lights, after un plugging a board according to several tech videos it only blinks 6 times now, this is according to the videos is telling me that the board i unplugged is bad and needs to be replaced, I don't know what this board is called, is it the sd board or what? difficult I know with out a pic to associate with it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Can you use a meter as this can be any one of 3 or 4 boards?let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can, normally use it on higher voltage stuff tho, may need help.to what it needs to be set on.
You need to check the buffer first by a visual check of all the postage stamp chips on the boards I am referring to the boards on the extreme left you will see all the postage stamp chips on there have a visual check for holes in the chips and let me know
Anthony
How is this working out please?you do need to understand that unless you replace all 3 of those boards you wont fix it I am simply trying to narrow this down to one or two boards of those on the extreme left please get back to me and we will move on with this
Anthony
If we are through here could you please rate the answer positively?this is the only way I receive any credit from the site thank you
Regards
Anthony