Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a Philipps tv 19PFL3043D and I can't get a DvD to play

Customer Question

I have a Philipps tv 19PFL3043D and I can't get a DvD to play on it. Is there a certain channel I need to be on?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first note that if you request a phone call , in most cases i can do that but the website charges for this are an EXTRA $18 and NOT TOTAL $18 .For other billing info phone # ***** being said ;This is not a built-in dvd but an external dvd player we are talking about , is that correct ?If so then on the TV's remote locate the SOURCE button at the top then make sure the dvd is turned on and press that source button to toggle between the various inputs until it gets to where the dvd is connected and that's it.About the model number , could it be 19PFL3403D instead of 3043D ?If so then you can get your TV's manual by clicking the link below;http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/1/19pfl3403d_f7/19pfl3403d_f7_dfu_aen.pdfIf that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .