Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Samsung tv modelLN52A750R1F which keeps clicking when

Customer Question

I have a Samsung tv modelLN52A750R1F which keeps clicking when trying to turn on , Ibelieve this is a capacitor issue, is this covered as a defective part ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
- Had TV delayed power up problem prior to this clicking issue like it turned On after few clicks etc?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AT FIRST AFTER ABOUT 30 CLICKS IT WOULD COME ON BUT THAT ONLY LASTED A FEW TIMES NOW JUST KEEPS CLICKING
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info.
So TV had delayed power up issue, yes it would be bad capacitors problem on power supply board and you can replace entire power board in TV which is not so difficult and capacitors replacement is bit hard as it needs good soldering work with proper tools and expertise.
Required power board is available at following supplier..
https://www.partstore.com/Part/Samsung/Samsung/LN52A750R1F/Samsung/Samsung/BN4400201A/New.aspx
If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Regarding Class Suit on capacitors issue, it was ended in 2012, however, you may please call Samsung and ask if they still offer any free of cost repair.
Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.
Thank you.