Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Have Lg 60 PB 4 DT-UB Plasma, how do I swap out new power supply

Customer Question

have Lg 60 PB 4 DT-UB Plasma, how do I swap out new power supply i have for it
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Can you please tell me how far you've gotten and where you're getting stuck?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I havnt taking anything off yet, not sure if whole back has to come off or just power strip at bottom
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. The entire rear of the TV needs to be removed to access and change the power supply board. You must remove every single screw on the back of the TV (including the ones around the power jack and the AV jacks), in order to remove it. The power board will then be exposed and is the one that directly connects to the AC jack on the back of the TV. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?