Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I get a station (picture) after I have plugged in the

Customer Question

How do I get a station (picture) after I have plugged in the power and cable on a
Viewsonic NX1932. I can't find a user manjal. gs
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What is the signal coming from that cable- is it an Antenna, or a feed from your Cable Company?
Also, the user manual is at the link below:
http://content.etilize.com/User-Manual/1011168012.pdf
The reason I ask about the above, is the TV does not have a Digital Tuner for Antenna broadcasts- only a UHF/VHF tuner. Addtionally many cable companies have started scrambling their signals again requiring the use of one of their converter boxes in order to tune from Cable.
So, the signal you have coming from that cable is important as in many cases, a Tuner box is required between the cable and the TV.
If you need specifics or further assistance please reply back with the above and we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?