Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

There's no dialog on my Oppo Blu Ray only music and background

Customer Question

There's no dialog on my Oppo Blu Ray only music and background effects. What's wrong?
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You mean when you try to go to the menu nothing appears?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. In order to change the Audio settings on the player, there is an "Audio" button (Three circles super-imposed over each other), right below the << button. 1. To select the audio language or track, press the AUDIO button onthe remote control during playback.2. Repeat pressing the AUDIO button or use the UP/DOWNARROW buttons to choose from all available language or audiotracks. If this does not work, then please let me know how long you've owned the player for and when the problem occurred. Additionally, is the Oppo connected directly to a TV, or running through a Home Theater system please?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?