Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have sound but no picture on my tv and I think it has something

Customer Question

I have sound but no picture on my tv and I think it has something to do with my control 4 system. I can see all of my menu options on my tv and its brand new so it's not the lamp. Idk what to do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
What is the make/model of the tv?
Are you getting a blue screen? A message that says "no signal"?
Is sound coming from the tv speakers or from a theater/surround system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a sharp lc-80le757u
Neither blue nor "no signal"
Surround system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I told you I just fixed it would you look upon me with pitty and not charge me??
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Can you please take the sharp tv remote and press the INPUT button, repeatedly, to cycle through each of the different input modes and see if you get the video back there. You most likely have an a/v receiver outputting to the tv on hdmi1 or hdmi2 and the control 4 system is just out of sync with the tv on the wrong input.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad it's working for you. I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my time and efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I have no control over billing. If you feel a refund is in order you may omit rating entirely and request a refund from customer service via the help/myaccount page. Best regards,Nathan