Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

WHAT IS MY LINK NUMBER AQUOS LC-40LE81OUN

Customer Question

WHAT IS MY LINK NUMBER FOR SHARP AQUOS LC-40LE81OUN
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me specifically what you are trying to do?There is no such thing as a "link number" for your tv.If you are trying to set up the roku on your home wifi network you need a pin/password ***** that.If you're trying to register the roku device for the first time with a roku account, the roku itself will provide an on screen indicator of that number that is then entered on the roku setup site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
roku wants a link # ***** get an account
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You'll have to tell me where you are seeing this and what the exact message is asking for.