Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I own a Panasonic TC-P50UT50. Serial #: MF2061051.

Customer Question

Hello!
I own a Panasonic TC-P50UT50. Serial #: MF2061051. It has been trouble free. Today, I turned on the set at 1405 hrs and a buzzing noise started coming through the TV speakers. I am hooked yp to a Panasonic surround system. A previous techie (From Telus TV) turned off the TV speakers, so I onye receive sound through Panasonic speakers. When I mute the TV the buzzing continues. The picture is perfect. Any thoughts?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
The sound for the home theater comes from whatever box you are using the TV plays no part, please check the leads from the box to the home theater are good at both the theater and the box if the lead is HDMI consider swapping the lead
Let me know about this
Anthony