Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Pete I have a Jvc dlax90r projector. It was working fine

Customer Question

Hi Pete I have a Jvc dlax90r projector. It was working fine this morning. I recently lost my router so I have no internet connection, not that it should make a difference. But when I turn the projector on it goes through warm up then shows the DLA message on the screen then goes blue. No indicators on the front of projector that anything is wrong, just a blue screen.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Offhand a blue screen is simply an indicator the projector has lost signal. Can you please tell me what is connected to the projector for sources (for example, laptop via HDMI, cable box via component video, etc.)? Additionally, if you grab the original JVC remote and press MENU, will the MENU display on the screen?