Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Philips 40pfl3706/f7 LCD tv shut off during viewing. I have

Customer Question

My Philips 40pfl3706/f7 LCD tv shut off during viewing. I have unplugged, and plugged it back in, disconnected the auido and HDMI cables as well as disconnected the power cable in the back of the unit and then put it back in. When i pluged it back in the light blinks and the tv comes on but it shuts back off
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, the expert you requested is not available, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. How long have you had the Tv?
2. Have any parts been replaced or work been done? what? when?

** REPLY to continue **

** do NOT start a new question **

** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **

** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i had the tv for a few months but never did any repairs on it

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

A few months? Where did you buy the tv? Was it a used or refurbished or store display model? Was it working when you got it?