Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Panasonic plasma 50 inch TV. It has a 2-3 gray blurred

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic plasma 50 inch TV. It has a 2-3 gray blurred strip going vertical in the center of the screen. Can you tell me what is wrong. Model nu. TCP50S1. MF no. is 910017. Bought in April 2009. Inez BLue(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. If you change to a different input on the tv, are the vertical lines still there?
2. If you bring up the tv menu using the button on the tv or the original Panasonic remote, is the menu clear or is it also affected by the vertical lines?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy at all. I never could get signed in.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Not sure what you are talking about. I am a tv tech here to solve your tv symptoms. If you want to continue just reply back with the information: