Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I add external speakers to my Acer G276HL Gbmid 27-inch

Customer Question

how do I add external speakers to my Acer G276HL Gbmid 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Display
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, The Acer does not have any way to connect to external speakers- since it is strictly a monitor. If you want external speakers you need to instead connect to them to the "Source" (for example: Headphone jack of your Laptop, or RCA audio out jacks on your cable box, etc.).
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.