Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sharp Aquos LC-52LE835U - a shadow showed uo on the

Customer Question

I have a Sharp Aquos LC-52LE835U - a shadow showed uo on the screen at middle top and this morning the TV came on then shut down and the power light blinks slow the fast. TV is about 3 years old. Can I take it back to the Store? Or can it be fixed?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info. First, no you can't take it back to the store- and the warranty on all TV's is one year parts and labor unless you purchased an extended warranty. Now the blink code is an error code used by Sharp to tell what is wrong. I need to know- does that light blink ONE time slow, and then ONE time fast? Or if not, how many slow blinks per how many fast blinks are there?