Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung TV with Comcast Cable net work and Dish network.

Customer Question

I have a Samsung TV with Comcast Cable net work and Dish network. Yesterday we watched the TV and this morning I am getting the message to check the connection. All connections are intact. what do I do
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;
Do you mean that you have a cable box with Comcast and satellite receiver with dish ?
If so , both of them are not showing on the tv ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CALL ME AT(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Just saw that you requested a phone call and I`d like to say that you can send the request from your side as well but I just would like to make sure that you are aware of the extra $18 charge ??
If so then let me know if you still wish to proceed and I`ll send the offer
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
I sent you the offer but we can also continue this way if you prefer