Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My Panasonic TH-37PX60U Plasma just stopped working. Lights

Customer Question

My Panasonic TH-37PX60U Plasma just stopped working. Lights went out and wont restart. It was on a circuit breaker/surge supresser. No problems with all the other electrical equiptment attached to same strip. Just stopped. No resposne. I disconnected 10 mins and reconnected...no response. I attached to another outlet that I know works...no response. I checked house circuit breakers...no Problem. It's behaving like a blown fuse?? I just don't know where that's located??? any ideas
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
So long as you have gone direct to the wall by-passing the surge protector that is good.
Hello
In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.
Please let me know if you can do work or need more info/help
A positive rating is appreciated now thank you there will be a rating bar with this post note the question will not close and we can still continue troubleshooting to a conclusion thanks again
Regards
Anthony