Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

KDS R70 XBR2 blinks 4 times red

Customer Question

KDS R70 XBR2 blinks 4 times red
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked the same question on June 14 and didn't get my answer right away so I ordered it again...Please refund my money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.
You really don't need the extra expense of a phone call. Four blinks means a fan is not spinning Look at the picture attachment. The most common fan failures are in the back where the yellow squares are. Remove the back cover shown, power up the TV. One of those 2 fans will not be spinning when you power up the TV set.