Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Power went off tv will not turn back on model tc-p42x5

Customer Question

power went off tv will not turn back on model tc-p42x5
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question Is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Hello
In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.
Please let me know if you can do work or need more info
Regards
Anthony
I see you have not replied back, I understand you may be believing you can't do this if so please let me know so I can just add some re-assurance for you and give you further advice thank you
Anthony