Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Model LE19S314A - The sound can not be turned up and is too

Customer Question

Model LE19S314A - The sound can not be turned up and is too weak for easy listening. Is there a DIY remedy to this problem?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

Your tv is so compact that the built in speakers are just not going to be able to produce much sound. But your tv does have two audio out jacks- one headphone and one digital optical. So you can go with anything from a sound bar, or external powered speakers, or old stereo system, or full surround sound system. Prices range from $35 and up... REPLY back if you have a size/budget in mind and want some advice on a product!

Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not finish or close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.

Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy with your product. Doing that blames me for your problem, destroys my standing here as a professional, and does not issue you a refund. Instead REPLY back here.

Thank you,